Finding the perfect preschool to fit your family and your budget can be a daunting task. Wouldn't it be great if you could get information from multiple preschools all in one place?
We thought so too! That's why we created the Preschool and Activity Fair. Be sure to keep an eye out for our 2016 date to meet with representatives from many Toledo area preschools. Until then, take a look at some of great schools that joined us this year!
- Sylvania Children's Center offers a small preschool emphasizing a developmental approach to the education of young children. Our Major Goal remains the ultimate growth of the child through problem solving, creating, manipulating, exploring and experimenting.
- Montessori Day School strives to acknowledge the total development of the child’s intellectual, social, emotional, and physical realms. Our school allows children to develop at their own pace and provides time for individualized instruction.This type of education encourages among other things, independence, self-confidence, self-discipline, and joy in discovery. We also understand that many of the most important lessons mastered in childhood go beyond academics. Our Mission is to instill and nurture in our students a love for God, respect for others, sense of personal and communal responsibility and a peaceful approach to problem solving.
- Elizabeth Wayne Preschool in Maumee offers a fully accredited, award winning program in a nurturing, Christian environment.
- St. Joseph Sylvania's innovative preschool is designed for children ages 3, 4, and 5. Our preschool curriculum includes hands-on activity centers, circle and story times, religious education and prayer, music, movement, science areas, snack and outdoor play time. Parents may choose to enroll for morning or afternoon preschool for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days per week. We also offer an Extended Day Enrichment Program.
- The Little Mouse Preschool was established to provide quality education and loving care for children ages 3 to 5. The staff recognizes the importance of balanced growth and provides opportunities for mental, physical and emotional development through a variety of creative experiences. Children are encouraged to learn and explore at their own pace.
- It is the philosophy of Gateway School that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration, and discovery. The Gateway School program is structured around a variety of experiences which suggest active participation from the child. The school is designed to facilitate a young child's education through a learning center approach.
- Maumee Valley Country Day School Early Learning Center engages, nurtures, and supports young children in their pursuit of knowledge and meaning through inquiry, social-emotional development, child-centered curriculum, and creative expression.
- Sylvania First Preschool is a Christian based preschool located in Sylvania and has been awarded two stars in Ohio’s Step Up to Quality program. The preschool enrolls children ages three to five in two-, three-, or five-day programs. Before and after care is also available for an hourly fee.
- The vision of Christ the King Preschool is the care and guidance of children to learn to the best of their ability. Our preschool children are given opportunities to engage in hands-on activities to prepare them the best we can for Kindergarten. We are able to use Jesus Christ in everything we teach, providing for a nurturing environment rooted in our faith.
- West Side Montessori believes the more experiences children have, the richer their vocabularies and more detailed their thinking. That is why our classrooms are enriched with colorful, exciting, and stimulating Montessori materials that offer children a learning environment in which they are able to reach their fullest potential. The prepared environment provides each child an opportunity to explore, discover, and follow personal interests.
- iLead - our innovative teaching philosophy is that children learn best by doing. Therefore, we strive to provide a “hands-on” learning environment to all our students. Our classrooms are multi-age and in many cases teachers follow the progress of students for more than one year. Our students thrive in an environment, which is academically focused, celebrates different learning styles and is based on cooperative models of learning among students, their peers, and teachers. Staff, students, and parents are expected to understanding and apply Stephen Covey’s “Seven Habits of Effective People”. These habits are woven into the very fabric of our school in all of its functions.
- At the Toledo Zoo Preschool, we provide your child with a unique, nature and animal based curriculum that blends traditional readiness learning with preschool age appropriate activities. We believe that children learn best through play and through activities that use all of their senses: taste, smell, touch, sight and hearing. We ensure that each week includes opportunities for nature observation, guided play time, fine and gross-motor skill development, story time, outdoor exploration and animal discoveries.
- Trinity Lutheran School is operated by Trinity Lutheran Church, which is a member congregation of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LC-MS). The church considers the school to be a ministry of sharing Jesus Christ with its members and the community. We believe a Christian Education prepares students academically and spiritually. Christian beliefs are taught at Trinity Lutheran School in our entire school program. The teachers, administrators and school employees are committed to teaching Christian values and faith as a way of life.
- At Kidz Watch we know that you may need care longer than a few hours. Our preschool and toddler program really grew due to our customers requesting that their children be able to stay longer since they loved it so much! All Kidz Watch centers now offer a thematic curriculum for toddlers and preschoolers that is designed to nurture the whole child and support the child's social, physical, and intellectual development. With small classes and great teachers, your child will build foundational skills in early literacy, math, music, art, social studies and science.
- Each child at All Saints is accepted as an individual. The staff of trained personnel endeavor to meet the needs of each child. Our school provides a nurturing atmosphere where children can develop physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills that will enable them to make an easy adjustment to Kindergarten and beyond. We feel that preschool is an early step toward responsible, contributing and caring adulthood. We encourage each child to develop these skills at their own rate.
- Stepping Stones philosophy is based upon the belief that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, learning and discovery. Our program is designed to foster both social as well as intellectual growth. One of our main goals at Stepping Stones Preschool is to present an environment rich in opportunities for creative play experiences. Play is the method children use to learn and if we give them the time and the right materials and experiences to develop their skills, then they have the best chance to become creative, adaptive, cooperative and successful learners.
This list was last updated on February 3, 2016. If you have any questions, corrections, or comments, please contact us.